- US$ 449,000 For Sale
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, 1 half bath
- Type: Condo
- ID: EB-JX6120
- Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Baths: 1
- Covered space: 2,300 sq. ft.
- Agent: Palm Real Estate
Beachfront community - Ocean View
Bed: 4 Bath: 3.5 (including 1Bed 1Bath lockout bedroom)
Main Villa interior living space: 195m2 / 2098sqft
1 Bed 1 Bath lockout bedroom: 18m2/202sq.ft
Recent upgrades/improvements to Villa la Rana:
• Glass guard rails on master bedroom balcony
• Teak pergola with lights and ceiling fans
• New exterior door to mudroom
• New paint in living room and kitchen
• Painted doors to pantry and utility room white
• Re-stained staircase rails and upstairs hallway and dining room shelves
• Added glass shelves in living room niche
• Painted all cabinetry white and replace all cabinet doors and drawer fronts with custom stained wood ones.
• Adjustable shelving added to kitchen upper cabinets
• Added a cabinet with glass door and shelves in Kitchen
• Additional kitchen drawer to right of sink
• Custom storage unit with tile floor and lighting added under staircase.
• New dishwasher
• New central A/C in main home and new split mini in the annex.
• Additional Handicapped bars and new handicapped shower head in annex
• Guest safe added in utility room
• Added shelving in utility room
• Painted mud room
• New ceiling fans in master bedroom and annex
• Added microwave with vent hood.
• Art spotlight in living room.
• New water heater in main house
Bahía Pez Vela is situated in a community of 40 beach rental villas on one of Costa Rica's most secluded Guanacaste beaches. Offering all the amenities of a fine hotel combined with the privacy and convenience of your own Costa Rica home or income producing vacation rental. The villa is located on the Gulf of Papagayo, the gem of Costa Rica's Guanacaste Province. The area is famous for activities such as world-class scuba diving, snorkeling and deep-sea fishing. Our location is quite simply the best in Costa Rica, with easy access to the country's greatest ecological treasures, national parks and wildlife preserves, awesome volcanoes, cascading waterfalls, lush rainforest and more complemented by an ideal climate and the country's most spectacular beaches. This unique complex also has a gourmet restaurant in the Maracuya Beach Club as well as community beachfront swimming pool. Add to this the fact that the Villa is a short 30 minute drive to the Liberia International airport and it becomes even more so attractive.
For Sale $449,000
* Seller will credit to buyer $10,000 for furnishings. Please download inventory list at this link and/or contact us for more information or visit
- Air conditioning
- Covered parking
- Ocean View
- Beach Access
- 24-hour Security